• Video of the Ice Summit workshop
• PowerPoint presentation
• Summary document for coaches, officials, and team leaders
• Video: various types of scenarios
Accessing the Skate Canada Education and Training Academy site for the first time? Here’s how:
1. Access https://members.skatecanada.ca/ through your web browser.
2. Click on the sign in button in the top right corner.
3. Sign in using your username and password.
Should you not currently have access, click on the “Request Invitation Code” link to receive
an invitation code by email. Once received, click on the “Redeem it here” link to activate
your account and set up a username and password.
Click on “Submit” when redeeming your code to set your username and password which
can be used for subsequent logins. It is recommended to use your Skate Canada number as
4. Once logged in, verify that your profile contains up to date information.
5. Click on E-learning from the navigation menu near the top of your screen.
Once logged-in, this module will be located in the recently released courses column (see image
below) for two weeks. Afterwards, it will be housed in the “standards for evaluating figure