Leading Edge Series Final Results – Competitive Stream (Updated: April 25, 2017)
Pre-Juvenile Women U11
Pre-Juvenile Men U11
Juvenile Women U12
Juvenile Men U12
Juvenile Women U14
Leading Edge Series Final Results- STARSkate Stream (Updated: April 25, 2017)
Pre-Juvenile U13 Women’s Category (Update: Posted August 15, 2016)
The Pre-Juvenile U13 Women Leading Edge Series Championship will take place at the 2017 STARSkate & Adult Championships, March 24 – 26, 2017 in Airdrie, AB. The Pre-Juvenile U13 Women’s category will conclude following the 2017 STARSkate & Adult Championships.
2016-2017 Skate Canada:Alberta-NWT/Nunavut Leading Edge Series
- The Leading Edge Series will be introduced in the 2016-2017 season. Effective July 1, 2016.
- The Leading Edge Series will be fully implemented over 2 skating seasons 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 utilizing the present competitive structure within the Skate Canada:Alberta-NWT/Nunavut Section (the Section).
- There will be two streams in the series: STARSkate and CompetitiveSkate.
- For each stream, the 2016 Wild Rose competition will be the first eligible event to earn points.
- Score Tabulation: The athlete’s top two scores will be added for a total score. NOTE: In order for a score to be counted from Pre-Novice through Senior categories, both a short program and a free program must be skated in a competition.
- Eligible athletes are as follows:
- STARSkate Freeskate athletes – Senior Bronze to Gold
- CompetitiveSkate Singles athletes – Pre-Juvenile to Senior
- 2016-2017 STARSkate Stream: The top three athletes with the highest total points achieved in each category will be recognized at the 2017 STARSkate & Adult Championships.
- 2016-2017 Competitive Stream: The top three athletes with the highest total points achieved in each category will be recognized at the 2017 Sectional Championships
For more information, click here to view the Leading Edge Series FAQ.
Questions regarding athletes and their participation in the Leading Edge Series can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org